Friday, August 21, 2009

I am blessed...

I am blessed for the beautiful family that I have. Yeah sure, we all get on each other's nerves once in awhile, especially now that I'm laid up from surgery and they all get to share my household duties. I am told not to do anything. It's really wonderful to know that they are so willing to help out. I really should be enjoying my time off. 'Should' being the operative word here. I think I am going crazy. Three more weeks. That's what I've got to keep telling myself. My husband is taking care of dinner and employing our girls occasionally with culinary tasks. I don't want to go into the kitchen for fear I might get in the way. Nope, can't do that; I'm not supposed to do anything. If I said that to you face to face you would hear the sarcasm in my voice. Anyway, dinner smells SCRUMPTUOUS!! Ciao for now:) Deb (:

No comments:

Post a Comment