Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My 10 year old's novel study:

In my book I can easily relate Amy the main character to my mom, for many reasons. A couple of the reasons are well both my mom and Amy grew up on a farm, both are understanding and both can keep promises when something needs to be kept secret. They both have passion for animals and grew up around many different animals. Their personalities trust worthy and both are a good listener, sure neither of them are perfect but both are special their lovable by anyone! Each of them have a big resposibility and both try their hardest to keep everyone around them happy, but it doesn't always work. Even when times get rough they stick up for the person that's misunderstood but try to explain to the one that is judging so they can understand better. They treat others as they want to be treated, and are the ones I would want every day and any day!
Rebecca Webb
Gr.5 S.E.S.S
2009

No comments:

Post a Comment