Monday, September 14, 2009

Good Times

Yesterday was a beautiful day in every aspect. We wanted to see the end of the baseball tournament. My husband was busy with helping out with anything he could while I was surrounded by a variety of people with a common interest, happy and wonderful people. My youngest daughter,11, was helping other young mothers with their infants and toddlers. She had her hands full, quite literally as she was calming tired babies and eventually putting them to sleep. My oldest girl !16! bought me a cheeseburger that I had planned to save half of for my youngest. When she saw me enjoying it she wouldn't take it but I tricked her into taking it. At one point I got to chat with some friends' friends from Quebec. Shortly after the last game was played and the park had been cleaned up we headed home with some good friends and ordered some pizza, ate and then we just chilled. What a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment